SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2023
8:30 – 10:30 am
DIABLO ROOM AT HILLSIDE
$5 per person
Doors open at 8:30 for coffee and juice
Breakfast begins at 9:00
Below is everything you need to know about the event:
- How to pay
- How to RSVP so we know how many to expect
- How to RSVP and pay if you are an assistant
- How to SignUp to contribute (food, set up, etc.)
- The program ~ from business to bees and butterflies!
Pay for Breakfast ($5)
(Assistants: Please see the RSVP section below.)
To pay online–by November 3:
- Go to the login page of the Garden Club website
- Login with your Member Account, or Register* to create an account
- In the top menu bar, far right, select “Shop”
- Select “Fall Membership Breakfast”
- Indicate number of tickets
- Proceed to “Checkout”
- At Checkout: If you are paying for more than one person, include the names of others in the “Additional Information–Order Notes” box
* To create an account: On the login page, select the Register button and follow the prompts. Your request will be approved within 48 hours. Once approved, return to the login page and follow the directions above.
To pay by check or cash:
- Pay when you arrive at the breakfast
- Make checks payable to Rossmoor Garden Club
Note: No tickets will be sent out. Please check in at the door.
Paying online: Your purchase is your RSVP.
Paying by cash or check: RSVP by Nov. 3 using the button below.
Assistants: RSVP using the button below and pay by cash or check.
Sign Up to Contribute
Ways to contribute:
- bring main dishes and baked goods
- set tables and the buffet
- cut up fruit
- clean up
The online SignUpGenius platform was so easy to use this past year, we are using it again. Please click below and sign up!
Sure! Sign me up to help!
- VOTING ON BYLAWS
- About two weeks before the meeting, look for an email that will include a copy of the proposed revised bylaws. Please look over the bylaws and suggested revisions so you are prepared to vote on whether to adopt the draft bylaws at the meeting.
- ELECTING BOARD MEMBERS
- At the meeting, the list of nominees will be distributed and members will vote.
- PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE
- MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR UPDATE
- WATER REPORT
- PRESENTATION ON BUTTERFLIES IN OUR GARDEN
- Slides and talk by member, Georgette Howington
- PRESENTATION ON OUR BEES
By November 3rd, please:
- Make online payments
- If paying by cash or check, RSVP using the button above
* * * * *
If you know before the breakfast that your plans have changed, please let us know by email: email@example.com